1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New to UO Assist. Need Macro help please....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

.....If any one could please tell me how to make a Poison macro it would be greatly appreciated. I just cant manually raise poisoning again, it was a nightmare the first time and my wrist is a few years older now.

looking to-----fill one potion from keg

use poison skill

use filled potion

target dagger

Thank ye.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

.....If any one could please tell me how to make a Poison macro it would be greatly appreciated. I just cant manually raise poisoning again, it was a nightmare the first time and my wrist is a few years older now.

looking to-----fill one potion from keg

use poison skill

use filled potion

target dagger

Thank ye.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you have the empty potion bottle on you.

Click the MARCO tab
    Select RECORD

Then do all the steps you stated

Select STOP

Assign a key to the macro and you are good to go.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Did you try just running through the steps while recording it in UOA? Sorry it's the best I can suggest.

4. Cellmate

Cellmate Guest

It's been a long time since I trained or use poisoning skill, but I think your macro should look like this after recording:

Use Item (keg - Reset this to "Use Item Type" after recording).
    Use Skill/Cast Spell (Poisoning)
    Target (potion bottle - reset this to Target Item Type after recording)
    Target (dagger)

You will most likely need to put a pause in the macro after Using the keg, and may need to mess with the duration depending upon connection speed etc.