1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Toon in Town!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by BingoW, May 2, 2009.

1. BingoW

BingoW Guest

Hey there, I'm Bingo Wrinklecrash, and I'd like to say a big ol' howdy to all the other folks out there. I'm still a bit of a newbie, all things considered, with only 54 Laff and a Sellbot suit, but I'm working on my gags, and plan to do the unthinkable...go soundless! In fact, I've already got all tracks except lure and sound, and I'm learning lure now. Anyway, if ya see the green bunny around, give him a wave!

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You can't be too much of a noob if you know going soundless is "the unthinkable". But regardless, welcome to Stratics :)

3. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Welcome fellow green bunny!

4. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

hey there welcome to stratics :)

5. If your going to go soundless, i have a word of advice.
    Not many people like soundless, and they often get excluded, stinked, and people laugh at them. I would wait for a while before you made a soundless toon, because they are harder, and you need to have alot of tollerance.

But other than that, Welcome!

6. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi Bingo! Welcome to Stratics.

7. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

Hi! Welcome! And my advice on being soundless is to come to our events as much as possible (see calendar) Everyone here is willing to help you work your gags, and the events make getting into boss fights a whole lot easier. I hope to be seeing you in the future!

8. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

Welcome to Stratics, Bingo!

9. hi bingo...welcome. as for soundless, i'm not biased against soundless toons as long as they pay attention to cog levels and know how to work it. some soundless expect other toons to "take care of business" and they just lure or tune...work those other gags on the high level cogs while the others sound.

ALSO, it's always polite to let the other toons know that you are soundless before going into battle. helps others to get their strategies in order.

Again, welcome to Stratics and toontown and if you ever see me (Pinky Pepperpow or Dina Might or Raven McWolf) I'm more than happy to join you in battle.