1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New Toons and Account Age

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Spaylaywitheepee, Sep 2, 2011.

1. I just deleted a toon on my account that showed it was 60+ months old. When I created a new toon, this one shows my account is 16 months old. Needless to say my new toon can't ride an ethereal horse now or use a leather dye tub or any other reward for an account more than 16 months old. None of my other toons are effected and they show the account age as 60+ months. Is this a bug or what?
  2. Same here, but I hear this will be fixed sometime next week.
  3. Answer

Normal recurring bug ... partially due to the >old< reporting system; unknown IF was touched / affected in anyway by migration.

Veteran Rewards
    Characters that show different ages at the start of the same account's "birthday" may update throughout the month based on the individual character's last login time and date. The server caches an individual character's age and only checks for new information every seven days therefore characters should be updated within seven days of their first login after the accounts "birthday".
  4. Cool. Thanks for the info. Good to know.
  5. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

Sep 18, 2008
    Yes, Thank you Fayled. Thread was timely for me too.