1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New Tourney House

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by envinyatar, Jul 3, 2008.

1. envinyatar

envinyatar Guest

So I posted a few weeks back asking for pictures (if anyone had any) of houses that had arenas set up for tourneys. Unfortunately, I got no response. I guess its not a popular thing to have. So I set about to design one myself. After going back to the drawing board many times, I decided on this: (I have to admit I borrowed heavily for the arena from Daria Blackmoore's)

The top of the house is an absolute disaster and was hoping I could get some feedback / input on what I could do to improve the situation. I have a bunch of rubble plants... but need help with the design. Thanks and enjoy!
  2. Ashyn

Ashyn Guest

Very nice tourny area!!!! Good job!!! :thumbup:

As for the roof, I'm partial to using the rubble to create non-square ponds, elven loveseats at the sides or ends (a lamp post here and there as well as trees)...but that's just me.

3. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Please do some examples Asyn, OH PUH-LEASE!!
  4. Calla Lily

Calla Lily Guest

Great job on the arena Envinyatar! I like how the 3rd floor balcony looks down on the arena.
  5. Bodhi

Bodhi Guest

That really looks great!!! Good job there.