1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

new treasures of tokonnoknow?..japan!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mr.StinkyPants, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

what do ya gotta kill with fer these

2. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

Anything/ everything.

3. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

AW SWEET SO U JUST GO SLAY RONNINS ALL DAY AND U GET PRIZES? DO THEY POP UP IN UR BAG? DO U HAVE TO START A QUEST!?!? I WANNA GET A FEW MEMPOS

4. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

No quest needed, but im not sure if it pop in back pack or in corpse this time around.

5. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

LINK!!!!!!!!!!

6. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

Just check uo.com or uhall.

7. Daleth

Daleth Guest

damn don't say "link" Haha will pop in and give you a link you will never forget, and not the kind you want to remember.

8. shadowking

shadowking Guest

treasures of tokon are still available? like the darkend sky etc?

9. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Found info on UoHall. I know many of you hate going there, so here ya go:

Pub 58.8 will be live after your next Shard Maintenance.
    [FONT=&quot]Treasures of Tokuno –[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]What’s New with the Treasures of Tokuno?[/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]10 completely new “minor” dyes, replacing the old, dull hues![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Fresh Peach[/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Silver[/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Deep Brown[/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Burnt Brown[/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Light Green[/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Rose[/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Pale Blue[/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Noble Gold[/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Pale Orange[/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]5Chaos Blue[/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Removed the “Pigments of Tokuno” from the Major Rewards menu (players can now only get the dyes from the monsters themselves)[/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 new minor artifact: “Leurocian’s Mempo of Fortune” [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Luck 300[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mana Regen 1[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Physical Resist: 15%[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Fire Resist: 10%[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Cold Resist: 10%[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Poison Resist: 10%[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Energy Resist: 15%[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Known Issues:[/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Can’t turn in the new mempo in exchange for the Major Rewards[/FONT]
    ·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Spawns blackrock on ToT monsters (It’s a feature, really!)[/FONT]

10. Calyip

Calyip Guest

So is it live now?

11. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

can we start farming or no? when does it starT?

12. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

now restart uo and it will patch

13. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

This starts at server up.

14. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

starts at server up, they fall in your bag, it appears all the original minors spawning too. I just got 'destroyer' the minor arti no-dachi on Europa.

Obviously I was hoping for the mempo. First time I've played Europa other than research for Stratics in weeks!

15. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

yea, this is my 2nd favorite event, with the magnecia rubble one being #1.

making those light demons go into blast mode was fun

[​IMG]

16. Calyip

Calyip Guest

Killed 3 high fame creatures, got one
    Killed 5 more high fame creatures, got one
    Killed between 75-100 high fame creatures, NADA.

Seems a bit too random.

17. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well, I was getting roughly one drop per hour off Dread Spiders on Atlantic. Ended up with Dragon Nunchaku (x2), Ancient Farmer's Kasa, and the Pale Orange, Burnt Brown and Chaos Blue pigments. Haven't gone hunting here on Siege yet though

18. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Speaking of ask daniel about his new sig ;)

19. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Since my homes on Chesapeake are together, right at the town wall in Zento, I will be doing my hunting on Ches. for this event primarily. Kinda nice to see so many players for a change too on the Tok. lands there.

I revisited killing the low level silly deathwatch beetle hatchlings and got 2 Tok Dyes. Got the first one in under 30 mins. Burnt Brown, and the second Tok Dye in 70 mins from the same low level hatchlings. Got a blue tok dye now too.

I usually start with the low level simple kills/drops, then work my way up to uglier things to kill, over the 3-4 wk. span of these events with my assorted different templated chrs. there.

Last time I even got a Tok dye off a puny town rat bugging me by my house. I never got a thing off slaying the blue cranes, but the dev. team said *anything* so I even tried a few cranes last time, but I got nothing but karma loss for offing the blue cranes, if memory serves.

So far for my chrs. there, the drop rate in the same spots/ same critters, is about the same drop rate, as last time they held the Tok. event ie. roughly about one per hour.