1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New undead spawn and the trail to tram that's in it...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by puni666, Sep 30, 2009.

1. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone else think it's about one of the dumbest things that people can pop in and out of tram from this spawn? There should be a teleporter that puts them in tram from here. Once they're out of the spawn there shouldn't be a way back in besides through deciet or some other FELUCCA entrance.

2. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

*lays down a trail of m&m's into spawn area and waits for trammies*

3. -=KLiM=-

-=KLiM=- Guest

i don't get the point of your message. Same thing is about abyssal spawn, but you don't mention it?

4. Jhym

Jhym Guest

*shrug* so put a few guards near by to take out anybody that comes in. Voila!

:sword:

5. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

no whey....I put all these damned m&m's down for a reason!

6. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

:: puts on her best James Woods face ::

0o0o piece a' candy..... 0o0o piece a' candy..... 0o0o piece a' candy.....

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/srSfGPvluX8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/srSfGPvluX8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

7. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

8. Muck

Muck Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

....I love it, when people write "Feluccia" or "Tremmel" ^^

The Facet you mean is written Felucca

9. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

I love it when...no ,

10. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

There fixed... sorry I didn't know the correct spelling of this pixel displayed world. It's obviously very important. Back to the point though. Has anyone heard of any changes to these areas?

11. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Uh... you mean the three and a half mile long RUN to the Underworld? Look... if I can outrun you in that three and a half miles, I deserve to get away. It's not like it's Spawn : Entrance. It's Spawn : Three Mile Tunnel : Entrance.

12. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

It's an INSANELY long constrictive corridor by gods if you Felluccan's can NOT kill me in the time it takes me to navigate all the way down and back from that corridor then you shame on you! Heck I should never make it all the way down that corridor without getting molested in the first place... not like you couldn't stop me with a few well placed fields or something...

Just like you fellucans' to whine about the trammy that got away.

13. To honest these type of post do nothing but p**s me off. I live and hunt in the bad lands of Felucca. What you are doing pushing the meat OUT of reach.. If they think they can't get away they would never come. You don't seem to understand this was made to BRING them to us. Very much like the trail of candy. You are complaining about the wrong thing.

14. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Us trammies wait til we see all you felucians fighting over the lolipop then we sneak in.
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7oN7QhLuJfo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7oN7QhLuJfo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

15. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

you mean those pixel-displayed worlds that aren't important enough to spell correctly, but are important enough to insult folks over and whine about a feature of something you obviously had no actual interest in in the first place?

-Galen's player

16. GalenKnighthawke

Stratics Veteran

*chuckles*

And ah yes, for anyone who claims that Fellies want more people in Felucca so that more people can experience the joys of PvP, let them read this post to see the truth...."Meat." *chuckles*

Thanks for this post!

-Galen's player

17. GalenKnighthawke

Stratics Veteran

Having a hard time with something other than holding a choke point with wither-casting necromancers in wraith form?

Seriously.....That corridor appears to be miles long. Functionally it's no worse to chase someone down there than it is to chase someone out to the Despise entrance who can then easily recall to Trammel.

What they do need to do, though, is fix the Trammel-side entrance to have a warning to avoid having casual game players stumble into an area where their fellow gamers consider them "care bears" *waves to UO's producer* or "meat."

-Galen's player

18. It's "Frooshies", not Fellies. :thumbsup: