1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New UO

Discussion in 'UHall' started by TitusPullo, Apr 1, 2011.

1. TitusPullo

TitusPullo Guest

I've only played UO for about 20 minutes in the past 5 years, but not because I didn't love it. I quit because of all the rampant exploiting, duping and sheer incompetence of the GM team. I would love to see a new UO with all new code that still felt like the old UO. Unfortunately, it'll probably be a WoW replica.

Evidence Suggests New Ultima MMO | GameFront
  2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    All new code would be absolutely fabulous. However, I don't think Mythic would have the resources to pull that off whilst keeping this game together. Unless EA wants it to happen, it wont :(
  3. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

This was already discussed in the other UO2 thread. If you actually click on the links to submit your resume, you get this:

They want to finally have The SimsTM on FacebookTM which will drive me away from FacebookTM once and for all.
  4. Neutron Bomb

Neutron Bomb Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 28, 2008

Rome was an awesome show btw.