1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Update

Discussion in 'Ultimate Collector' started by Vanpry, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Vanpry

Vanpry Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

The new update was not implemented very well.

My house (which is no longer purchasable) had close to 100 trees around it and has a max decoration limit of 60. So I had to cut down ( :'( <--- Al Gore's tear hehe) almost all my trees. How about adding a variable to max decoration base on decoration score? Or maybe make standard trees and shrubs not count towards the decor max or decor score.

I hope you plan on placing some of the removed housed back in. The ones you left are not worth purchasing.

When I used to go purchase some items typically I'd only need to use 2 to 3 energy at level 10 to completely appraise something. Tonight I was lucky to get a 2 or 3. Most of the items were all 5 energy points. I hope this is a bug or just a bad run of luck.

AirmidCecht likes this.
  2. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Take a screenshot of your house Vanpry! Would love to see some different models and what we've done with them. I'm close to a new one myself! I'll have to check out the housing list and hope mine is still there!

Syrus likes this.
  3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

I visited the houses of AirmidCecht and Cirno yesterday. Huge and intimidating, and so many collections. One day . . .

AirmidCecht likes this.
  4. Vanpry

Vanpry Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I was gong to saving for one of the 10 million houses before I started doing much decoration, but now that house is gone. :'( So I don't have much for decoration or collection. I'll probably going to hold off on doing much until they get some more houses. Don't like the 5 mil layout, the 1 mil isn't bad but I liked the houses that were more country less city.

5. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

AirmidCecht said the same thing: her dream house went missing. :<