1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New/upgrade founder pledge

Discussion in 'Shroud of the Avatar Discussion Hall' started by tons, Mar 25, 2014.

1. tons

tons Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

The deadline to obtain founder status is approaching and the only current way to obtain it is through a current founder. I'm trying to refer as man people as I can before the deadline. I do not have a very high pledge so I can't offer the big discount that some can. The minimum for the founder status is $40. It gets you some unique items...alpha and beta access..etc. I do get a referral bonus for this and you get the founder status that you can't get via a normal preorder anymore. I may be willing to work out deals involving uo gold/items instead of the $40. Just depends on what it is

I can be reached on icq at 668916515 for more info. I would be willing to use a broker if there is any concern on your end.

Taylor likes this.