1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Vendor... Prices Reduced...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Aelfric, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Aelfric

Aelfric Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

This is my first siege vendor, so the prices are probably either too high or too low....:D

They are most likely too low... so, feel free to buy everything and resell it....

if something is too high, complain about it.....:loser:

the vendor is located just north of Yew graveyard... a really crappy location, I know, but whatever.... :eek:

Please check it out and buy some things so I won't be as poor as I have been forever and ever...

I plan on changing what it is I'm selling every week, more or less, depending on if it sells....

Right now I am selling these:

Skill Jewels - most are prices 100 per point in bonus.... so +10 is 1000... some i priced higher.

Mage Weapon Bows

Hit Spell Bows

and

MR2 Medable armor...

Feel free to tell my how bad of a job i did and all... or how good a job, if that's the case...

and any vendor tips will be appreciated....

2. Aelfric

Aelfric Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I reduced the prices on the bows and the MR2 medable armor by 50%. And in a couple days, if they don't sell, the products will change to something else.

3. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

sold some....