1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Vendor Up

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Endecentxposure, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Thats right people best prices on kegs Lrc suits vet rewards +15 stat tokyo dye
    and more so go buy it all so we can stock more its 2 screen east of yew gate yo yo.

2. vendor stocked with evil heart of lion ember legs and sammy helm and more evil dyed loot go buy it all thanks

3. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Ohh Calaman Baare why do you always think by changing names that people wont figure out who you are?

4. this calaman guy you speak. Are you ok yo yo. Do you not now that im endecentxposure yo yo. And you would be a old gm of a guild you stab in the back yo yo. Good day yo yo

5. You must have the wrong person sir. But let me speak on something you are the one to watch for you stab your own guild in the back to join with the people who hacked cheat and scammed many people out of things and now you play with them yo yo. I got to say that you should be the one to watch out for. Yo Yo good day sir and please stop calling me someone im not thank you very much yo yo.

6. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Your response about guilds is worthless as you are the one playing with puffy :) `la

7. Obviously you are mistaken, that is Puffy.

8. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

ah i finally got the link for this, is this what all the icqs were about? nai dont play siege "yo yo" lowell.:coco: