1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New vendor

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by calaman, Jun 24, 2009.

1. calaman

calaman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

New vendor right at the yew gate tons of stuff arties tot tons go check it out buy it all

2. archite666

archite666 Guest

Gujek, I'm on to you bud.

Nice one. Too bad that book on your vendor is a book that only like 5 exist on this shard and mine was in the bag where everything else came up missing.

Ok where everyone who hates me at? Can't wait for the all the cheering.

Also can't wait for E to say " I told ya so"

3. archite666

archite666 Guest

Hmmm it sure looks awefully familer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I want to know if this book sells. I doubt there are only 5, but if there are, I own one.

5. archite666

archite666 Guest

if you were at the event you know how many were there.

6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I wasn't.. but it was part of Red's inheritance that I received.

7. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

8. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Free bump.. I still want to know if the book sells for 5 mil!

If it is very rare as Cash said.. and any of the museum people still bother to play, it should be worth more.

But all of my recent attempts to find a current museum runner has led me to believe there aren't any left, just houses waiting to fall.

9. you crack me up man lmao!

10. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

this vendor is way over priced anyone lookin to buy tots, BO will sell ya them for 200k per, not a mill like this guy is askin for.

11. archite666

archite666 Guest

That book is an event rare that came from shadowlords event, me,lil,nadal (my guild) all got one and then red and I believe some gilfane/independent got ones (they had joined sl to do the event)

He had a thread about it long ago when it happened.

After being robbed and pretty much quit playing the game, I was looking though my photobucket and remembered that book, It was in the same bag where alot of stuff came up missing and so I noticed the crook must have taken the book as well. I didn't think anyone would actually be smart enough to try to sell the book.

Guess it pays to give people access to extra accounts while your TDY somewhere.

12. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

If it was yours and you want it back, the book is for sale. Otherwise, I thought accusations were not allowed here. *shrugs*

13. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What comes around, goes around...I have read here many times that a certain person owes another person 5 million, how ironic.

14. archite666

archite666 Guest

ah read my first post, right on time.

Its one thing to owe someone 5 mil cut and dry, our situation certainly ist cut and dry.

Furthermore, if you do a trade how can one ever owe someone else? What kal keeps asking for is 5 mil in reparations, which is something I'm not willing to pay.

(and here we go again with this)

15. archite666

archite666 Guest

Read all my posts carefully, I have not accused anyone of anything. I merely said how a rare and unique item my old guildmate is selling. Its certainly worth the buy. I just regrete losing my own along with alot of other things to someone unknown person.

16. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Funny, that part in bold sounds like an accusation to me.

17. archite666

archite666 Guest

No, an accusation would be "You killed my dog!"

I'm simply saying its too bad I lost my incredibly awesome rare book and that the one he is selling in one of those really rare books.

If anything I'm upping the value of my friends items, i'm sure many people will want to buy the item once they know how rare it is.

I mean with mine being lost, and lil and nadal, and sweeny owning the others, theres only like 1 left and gujek here has it, this is an exceptional find.

:) :) :)