1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Mr. Sly, Feb 3, 2008.

1. I have placed a vendor named Great Buys in Umbra. I hear its Cybernickles old house but im not positive, as soon as u cross the east bridge in Umbra go North only 2 screens or so from bridge. Sry i cant post a pic but everytime i do certain things i risk haveing to reboot so i dotn bother lol if u cant find it PM me ill help u out 472-972-988. This vendor is stocked full of CHEAP CHEAP artys so u better find it quick lol [​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes it IS Cybernickle's former place, so everyone should be able to find it np, former Cybernickle's Sids then Ody's extra house there, and now yours ! [​IMG]
  3. For the record it is Robert the Brutes house but this is my bump i drop some of the prices down some and restocked a little jw whats the most wanted artys..
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Easy to find.. TYVM [​IMG]
  5. ok ok bump...i droped some more prices put more HoM and headresses if u guys need anything on vendor pm me or post here ill put it up. Stuff is going quiiiiiick so hurry.