1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New Vet Reward..Halloween Dye Tub! I'd take one of those.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sendell, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Sendell

Sendell Guest

I didn't see any vet reward this year. No increase in reward amount. I have played since Beta. Have 130 months. I think it's time for that special dye tub that you can change colors with numbers like we play with at Halloween or a Real Pet Dye Tub. How about something great like that for us this time. I saw the cloth on my shard from the Japanese event and had to buy a few bolts for my own use. Would be nice to have access after all these years to a nice tub of my own. Come on devs, what do ya say? *bats her eyelashes at the kindhearted devs * :)
  2. Starla

Starla Guest

Thats a great idea. I wish to have a dye tub that gives the japanese event /AOS colour too. :thumbup:
  3. Faith

Faith Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    No thanks. Neon can stay hidden in the code bin.
  4. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 3, 2001
    Somewhere digged through the new cliloc (or sommit) code, that was brought up the last two patches. One of the text strings that he found there was something about a 'metal armour dye tub'. So there is a good chance for new vet rewards this year. There were more potential candidats, but I cant remeber them.
  5. Sneaky

Sneaky Guest

yeh as the above poster mentioned there was new vet reward data found in the new patch, so maybe this publish or next there will probably be some new ones (stay tuned for more patch notes coming tomorrow).
  6. Sendell

Sendell Guest

Woohoo !! Thank you for that info. Maybe we will have vet rewards after all. !! I sure miss seeing what they have in store for us. That is one of the reasons I stick around after all these years. :)
  7. Sendell

Sendell Guest

I guess there won't be any vet reward in this patch. One can always hope that there is a reward in the works for us.