1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Vet Rewards?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Flutter, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Should I keep saving my picks or will there be no update this year?
    I am ok either way just wondering if I can use my picks yet?!?!?

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

For some reason the Vet rewards typically don't get added until XMas... I have no idea why but that's the way it's been for a few years sadly.

Flutter likes this.
  3. Dot_Warner

Dot_Warner Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Britain [BRIT]

One of them is an "auction safe," whatever that means. (I have an idea what it could mean, but it doesn't seem truly needed.)

4. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is 90% of the stuff they've put out lately really been needed? :rolleyes2:

5. Shadefox

Shadefox Certifiable

mesannasafe.png
    All I got

Acid Rain and Dot_Warner like this.
  6. THP

THP Stratics Legend

so many early picks wasted... why did we pick thoses early crappo 1st and 2nd year statuettes...lolz......dohhhhhhh

i wish the devs made a system were u could hand say 3x first year to get a 2nd year pick ...and 3x 2nd year to get a 3rd pick etc etc etc....so many wasted early picks.....and adding them to the turn-in would be a joke....a years subs for a few points....please dont go that way...that would be totally insane...a full years subs reward for a handfull of point would be a disgrace

Lord Frodo and MalagAste like this.
  7. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Would be cool if it's an box, where you can add items and where you can set start/minimums price and end time. So when time run out, the Winner can claim the item and pay it from his bank.

Like a vendor including the auction part, maybe connected to an global list like vendor search, where you can put your bid.

8. Dot_Warner

Dot_Warner Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Britain [BRIT]

That's what I figured it'd be, and apparently exactly what it is as @Shadefox provided Mesanna's description.

I guess this could be good for silent auctions, but I don't really see it overtaking the current bulletin board method for the larger ones.

9. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I too hope we still will see auctions like the one GIL on Siege do once a month in old style auctions house setup.

I'm worried a little about and evt. end time, if it is visible, we may have to many, who pit a bid in last min, where the one, who placed last bid can't be on because of time zones. Maybe only make day visible but not time and hour to make it more fair to players with different time zones.

Also being able to set a buy out price would be nice.

10. Thrakkar

Thrakkar Slightly Crazed

Not going to work, since 99% of the rewards aren't account bound. (yeah, well it would work, but without account-bound rewards the system would be exploited big time).