1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Virtues?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MudFace, Oct 2, 2009.

1. MudFace

MudFace Guest

In beta they had the 3 new virtues lit up when you clicked on the virtue gump above the players head. What happened to them? are they not in game now? or will they be at a later time? Anyone have any info on this?

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

There was a gate you could go through that would set your standing in all virtues to max, even those that had no content. As far as I know there was no actual mechanics added for the missing virtues.

3. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It's pretty ridiculous that virtues are an absolutely huge part of Ultima, but they're still not in the game after 12 years.

4. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

The rest of the virtues were supposed to be added in this expansion, am i the only one who remembers "Virtues are an important part of Gargoyle culture and will play an important roll in SA"

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The Gargoyles have a different - yet parallel virtue system which is used through the quests, museums, etc. I do not think it is not related to our 3 missing human-virtues.