1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Warrior Question

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Reth, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Reth

Reth Journeyman

I just started UO not too long ago (few weeks) and am slowly learning the game. After reading over the threads here, it seems a build without Chivalry or Bushido isn't going to cut it in PVM. I was working on raising these skills:

Mace Fighting
    Parry
    Tactics
    Healing
    Anatomy
    Focus
    Resisting Spells

Will the absence of Bushido or Chivalry make me useless in the harder PVM encounters?

2. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, because you have no way to increase your damage if the monster doesnt have a slayer.
    Focus is a waste of skillpoints in your case. Mana and stam leech on weapons basically replace it. Replace focus with chiv and you got a basic template that gets you started.

3. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It will hurt you. There are other things you can add (spellweaving comes to mind), but those others are a bit less useful. You should either run chiv or bush for the most effective pvm temp. Or even both. Dropping focus or resist would be the way to go with that. Focus is the easier of the two to replace with getting your suit and weapon set up right.