1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New wearables idea

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Arcades, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Somewhere I read Mesanna was looking into the idea of new wearables...this image was taken off the UO Mondain's Legacy page ( uo.com/uoml/ ) and shows a human in cool looking plate armor wearing a longer-than-an-half apron thingy with flaps in front and behind, going down to knee level. I think the elven woodland belt comes close, but isnt long enuf and is tapered instead of rectangular. I like this longer looking loin cloth thingy compared to the half apron which only looks good while wearing a robe.

[​IMG]

Another idea, is, would it be possible to have a toggle for your robe, to show/hide it...so you can show off your armor underneath while still having the robe equipped?

I also hope the new high res art includes a new look to armor and weapons...i'd give up all that work on new couches and lamps for just a few pieces of shiny new armor and a new sword.

Speaking of which, I'd really like to see a useable 2-handed human greatsword.

#1 Arcades, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
    CovenantX and Kyronix like this.