1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New WoW players can find a home with US

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by ExcavIncCenarius, Sep 17, 2009.

1. 1. Maturity and respect is required.
    2. No begging.
    3. Anyone can donate to the guild bank. Access based on rank. No loans yet.
    4. Our guild chat is very busy . We like it that way.
    5. No vent as of yet.
    6. Everyone can recruit.
    The Rank is as follows.
    All Guild Bank requests much match class and level within 2 ranks.
    Apprentice - Level 1.May withdraw 4 items per day from Tab One.Request from 2,3,4, and 5 Tabs.
    Journeyman - Level 20.May withdraw 4 items per day from Tab One.Request from 2,3,4, and 5 Tabs.
    Adept -Level 40. May withdraw one item per day and request additional Items from 2,3,4, and 5 Tabs.
    Expert - Level 50. May withdraw one item per day and request additional Items from 2,3,4, and 5 Tabs.
    Crusader- Level 70. May withdraw one item per day and request additional Items from 2,3,4, and 5 Tabs.
    Wrath Lord - Level 80. May withdraw one item per day and request additional Items from 2,3,4, and 5 Tabs.
    War Lord - Helps run the guild, Leads raids and hunts, Enforces code of conduct.
    Administration - Administers Guild bank.
    Email me at [email protected] or apply to the guild at excavinc.wowstead.com

2. I cant beleive stratics are dead. I swear I can hear an echo.
    Anyway. If your new to wow or considering leaving UO your welcome to join us on cenarius server.

3. I played UO for close to 8 years I started shortly after beta. I left WoW because my server was DEAD. I like helping new players but when we did get the occasional new player they would just leave shortly.
    Currently I am stationed in Afghanistan and cant play wow because my internet is crap. however I can answer any questions you have and I will be on every day for ooooh probably close to the next 6 months unless I get a transfer.

4. 5 bank tabs. guild money isnt horded its used for prize money for contests etc.

5. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Didn't you mean to say you left UO?

6. Diomedes Artega

Stratics Veteran

I've played WoW shortly now. What is the big thing with the bank tabs deal. I mean, what is the significance of it? This is something that is frequently mentioned for guild invitations, sign ups, etc.

7. Diomedes Artega

Stratics Veteran

No answer? Well np. I will find out the information and post it here for new players.

8. Diomedes Artega

Stratics Veteran

Okay so bank tabs is based on how many slots your guildmaster has purchased for use in a guild bank.

The maximum number of slots is 6 tabs, which is a total of 588 slots.

In my opinion I'm not sure why that is such a big deal since you should have a descent amount of slots purchased yourself for your own bank storage.

Even just starting out and playing only a few weeks, I already had 3 extra slots purchased. All you need to do is pick up a gathering trade and be patient. And...you will make a little bit of money. It's...not that difficult.

9. I certainly hope that echo will get a bit louder. :)

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!