1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEW

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Phaheela, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Phaheela

Phaheela Guest

Are they still on the go ? Tried to icq a few folks from the contacts listed & attempted to register on the NEW forums but to no avail.

If anyone from NEW reads this & can help me out with letting my new to siege char join please holler at me on icq 358504543.

Cheers

Bea

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yes, they're still around. I'm sure someone will contact you ASAP. Welcome to Siege.

3. Phaheela

Phaheela Guest

Thanks )

How many folks play siege now ? I've wandered around a different times for a few days now and the only sign of life has been speedy & missy.

4. Petra Fyde

That's very difficult to say. Quite a lot of people have stealth, so you just don't see them. Again we're a well scattered bunch, there's always some asleep. Right now of course it's around 5am East Coast USA.

I'm currently stocking my shop

5. Phaheela

Phaheela Guest

Almost lunch time here in shetland & im watching the snow fall & trying to remember the last time I saw snow in november.

6. Petra Fyde

yes, I'm thinking about lunch too, last time I watched a forecast I think we get the snow tomorrow. I'm enjoying what's left of the sunshine.

7. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Welcome to SP! We've had snow for over a week, darnit I'll leave a message on Shalimar's ICQ for ya.

8. ChumBucket

ChumBucket Guest

Welcome to Siege! I WISH we had snow... :(

9. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Hi welcome to Siege. You did not ICQ me, I just send you an ICQ

10. I didn't receive an icq either (until Luka told me about this thread) but my icq has been a bit wonky lately. You've been accessed to the NEW forums for a few days now Bea, I do it from the database when I'm deleting spam, so you don't get an e-mail.

Welcome to Siege and NEW