1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

new

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by ri0t, Mar 22, 2009.

1. ri0t

ri0t Guest

well reading up on siege made me reactivate my account. but the game is much different from when i played before. so my question is. what are some good warrior templates? also what should i do to get established back into uo? thanks in advance

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

First thing probably, is join NEW. You'll find info about the guild and contact details in the stickies at the top of this board.

3. Nickster

Nickster Guest

Join new! i was in the same place you were not long ago, i am running a necro warrior! my template is
    115 in the following ( i have 705 skill cap.....) anat,tasctics,parry and 120 in these necro, ss, swords. that takes me to my 705 skill cap, i have eaten a +15 max stat scroll and am using 95 str, 90 dex and 60 int, i am currently at around 80 in all my skills, I can easily handle cyclopse and titans, and find the gold to be prety good, i have an all 70's resist suit with 10 mana increase and 6 mana regain and 4 hp regain and 3 stamina regain. the suit cost me around 125k and i earned that early gold killing etins and stuff as soon as i was able, before that i was killing skell's and zombies at brit graveyard, take the gold/regs untill you are able to get a set of slightly better ar that what the NEW guild gives you :) after your base skills are a bit better just kill anything that bears leather, you will be able to summon a horde minion that will mean you can carry more, sell leather in 1k com deeds for 25k a pop., you will get a thousand in no timer and once you get that first 25k go get a decent wep hehe, if you are doing the ettin route as i did then grab a soulseeker, if you ask around at a bank you may even have one given!

as a necro remember in PvM curse wep is your best friend, every hit of your wep will heal you, and ettins aint too tought so you will be able to handle 2-3 at once even with only around 65 skill ( you can get to this within a day! focus on getting your dex up and use hit/defence chance jewels with +str and +dex mods on them.....

basically just take all the gold you can, but check the jewels, even though they are only ettins they sometimes drop 2/1 - 3/1 jewels wich sell well, and any skill gain jewels are good to start off,

once i get my gametime issue sorted out i will help you if i can.

regards
    Newbified