1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Newb Central [0_o]

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Chad Sexington, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

Introducing: Newb Central [0_o]

[​IMG]

Featuring:

• Public Ankhs of Sacrifice
    • Public Arcane Circle
    • Public Crystal Portal

Also always looking for donations for Team Newb. Items we're always in need of:

• Virtue Armor
    • New Haven Items
    • LRC Armor Pieces or Sets
    • Talismen Owned by No One
    • Deadly Poisonous Shurikens
    • Arrows & Bolts
    • Spellweaving Scrolls or Full Spellbooks
    • Shamino's Best Crossbow
    • Quivers of Infinity
    • Clothing Bless Deeds
    • Any other blessed armor & weapons.

Feel free to leave all donations in the mailbox. Do your part and help make Felucca a safer place.

(And for the record, as I write this, there are 7 newbs in the guild and we've yet to kill anyone.)

:sad3:

edit: Eh... it looks like all 3 share the same timer. Oh well. But you can reach it from the outside, even if you're an aggressor. You may have to load the house first. So if you want to use it, step onto the plot at least once before you start killing people.

edit again: When bringing donations, feel free to die on the way from the gate. The majority of donations are blessed, so just rez at the shrine, stuff your donations into the mailbox, and use the crystal portal to get back to safety. 0_o.

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

lol, I love it.

3. spoonyd

spoonyd Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

This is actually the funniest thing I've read on these boards in ages....lol

4. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

Just want to add that the goal is to get enough donations of Virtue Armor, New Haven Gear, and other blessed weapons to suit up any new newb who shows up. Honestly, I expect a lot of people who show up, get guilded, play for a day or 2 and are never heard from again. Then there are others who join, get free stuff, kill a few folks, and then leave. So anything anyone can spare is appreciated.

Kimberley already donated about 80 pieces of Virtue Armor, some Shamino's Best Crossbows, and Ember Leggings.

But I'm talking to the wrong crowd, because I think the best candidates for the guild are people from other shards who don't want to transfer anything and are starting from scratch.

Spread the word and help make Felucca a safer place.

:fight: