1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWB mount question

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by per1213, Sep 17, 2008.

1. per1213

per1213 Guest

I have seen the horses that look like they have armour on them, yellow and red I think. I was wondering what they are called and how you get them. Is it possible to get them as a relatively new player or are the a 1000 year veteranreward only usable by those who have played since the begining of time?

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

The charger of the fallen statuette doesn't fit the color part of your description, but it does look like a horse with barding. You can buy these from the UO store (don't know the URL) or from other players and it's the only mount-in-statue-form that you can use at any age. The ethereal statuettes are all vet rewards.

3. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

per1213 you can get one by buying a Legacy Token from either another player or from the UO store. that will allow you to pick a Charger of the Fallen mount (acts like an ethy pet so when you dismount it turns into a statue in your pack), a black Hooded Shroud of Shadows or a green Soulstone Token.
    http://www.uogamecodes.com/store/prod_detail.asp?ProdID=UOLGCYTKN&CartID=&PromoID=996

you can also find Chargers on player vendors, usually in Luna, ranging in price from 4 million to 9 million. Legacy Tokens sell on vendors for about the same price range.