1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie looking for a fire beetle...

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by ZifnabATL, Apr 1, 2009.

1. ZifnabATL

ZifnabATL Guest

I've got my mining up to 98 and really need to get myself a fire beetle! What one of those going to set me back? Know any good tamers?

I'm also looking for advice on making money. Are there any resources to find the going rates for materials (ingots, gems) and smithed armor (only have smithing to 80 atm)

Up until know I've been concentrating on getting a house and managed to get a Fel mountain side 10x11 2 story. Now working on getting $$ for the design.

thanks in advance!
  2. If you are going to be around in the next 20 min or so, I will tame you one for nothing.

I will go tame it, and then take it to Luna, if I see you there, its yours! ;)
  3. ZifnabATL

ZifnabATL Guest

logging in now!

Look for a naked guy with a black hat at the gate
  4. ZifnabATL

ZifnabATL Guest

What a sweet heart. Thanks again!
  5. ZifnabATL

ZifnabATL Guest

So a gargoyle can fly on board your ship and kill you pet while you stand there helplessly and watch. Who knew? :wall:

Any chance for another one of those? I'll take better care of it I promise! OMG they make life easier. :p
  6. Hehe...sorry to hear that happened.

I would be happy to tame another for you. It's too late (early) here tonight, but tomorrow, for sure!