1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discordance] Newbie question sorry

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by goldandblack, Jan 20, 2010.

1. goldandblack

goldandblack Guest

Im a long time player but never got into the bard skills till just recently and i was wondering if someone can explain in newbie terms how disco is trained using the tamed cu/hiryu method, I have a legendary tamer but how do you go about the disco training method using your own chrs.I can tame the pets np but then what do i have to do to enable my bard to train his disco on them.I have read that the tamer lines them up and you disco one by one but how can this be when only one cu is held by a tamer (4 slots ) do i have to find tamers to help me or can i do it on my own.

2. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

just release them somewhere

3. OxAO

OxAO Guest

I am working on the skill to.
    about to do violent monsters.

can I leave them tamed with another character in fel?

4. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

ya lost me.

what do you mean by with another character.... in fel

i just go tame a couple of the critters i wanna train on and then i release them somewhere where they wont get underfoot and train on them.

and what do you mean by violent critters?

like agessive ones?
    those arnt the type you want for nice easy relaxing training.
    those are more of the offensive make money while you train kinda critters.

most people just use cu sidhe's.

i would think that taming 30 greater dragons and releasing them ourfront of your castle would be a very hard way to train disco.
    that and it would cost you a LOT in insurance.

5. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Tamed and released Cu's have a barding difficulty in the 90's so by just using NPC purchased instruments they will take you to 120. Make friends with a tamer, and have them tame and release about 6 for you on an island or sheep pen somewhere (GM's really frown upon people makeing pens in their houses and will hand out punishment). Just disco all of them and invis until the disco wears off and then repeat.

6. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Dang, I learn something new from these forums every day. I was just wondering how you could train disco on a small set of creatures without help and bam! - there is the answer. Invis is becoming my best friend!

Thanks Kellgory. :)