1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Newbie sampire question - starting template?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by gortman, Dec 23, 2009.

1. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Just wondering if it makes a difference whether you choose necromancer, samurai, or custom for your starting template if you're interested in creating a sampire.

Thanks!

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Start a custom template with the skills that are most difficult to raise. Bushido comes to mind.

3. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the quick reply!

4. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I donno.... I think bushido is pretty easy to raise... guess it just depends on how you do it.

5. Personally, I'd choose Necro and Chiv to start with simply because they're both pretty mana intensive. The fighting skills can all be powered to GM/120 within a few hours time. Go with 50 Necro, 49 Chiv, and 1 Bushido (just to get a free book). Buy up everything to 40, work Necro to 99, then go to town in Despise.

6. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Go with 49 necro, the necromancy New Haven quest gives you a full necromancy book for reaching 50.

7. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I worked everything up to 80s, and then I just farmed demons for silver for skill gain. Worked quite well and made an ass ton of silver.

8. Ah, that's right, I'd forgotten that was the reward for that quest. Then I'd say 49 Necro, 50 Chiv, 1 Bushido.

9. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for all the input - much appreciated!

10. Ritournel

Ritournel Guest

Sorry for the stupid question but where do you farm these demons ? On fire islands the GD bothering me :/