1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by andyjacksons, Jan 20, 2013.

1. andyjacksons

andyjacksons Journeyman

Jan 3, 2013
    ok after many many years im going to try seige properly hope to see u all soon

i know most shards are quiet empty but are there any active guilds so i will atleast see some one
  2. mikni

mikni Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 14, 2007
    You will see a lot less people than there really are. People don't want to be found. That can be dangerous!
    I would recommend that you start out with joining the NEW2 guild. You can run with them for a month and they will help you get started. You'll also get *some* protection from PK's and thieves.
    Victim of Siege likes this.
  3. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

Aug 19, 2010
    Depending on what you want to do in game, there are several guilds ranging from PvP to crafting, as Ladra said, join NEW2 and that will help you along. And Welcome to Siege