1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

newby faction qs!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mr.StinkyPants, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

whats the point of dyeing stuff just for color or what?

2. Calyip

Calyip Guest

If you dye it evil, hero faction can't use it, so it is easier to get such items back in general.

3. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Assuming you mean hero/evil dye?

Before the faction arties, you could dye your equipment and then the opposing factioners could not use it. You can still do it. . .but if someone's in all faction arties then it doesn't really matter except for color as no one else can use the equipment anyway.

For example, you're in True Brits; you hero dye your Heart of the Lion, Minax kills you, they can't use it because it's hero dyed.

4. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

not only could the opposing faction not use it, but neither could anyone who wasn't in factions.

Which is kinda what miffs me about all the crying Siegers do about the faction arties... it's almost the same thing except its automatic.

5. Calyip

Calyip Guest

Well that and they are easily attainable, heavily overpowered items..

6. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

ok so the average joe not in factions can or cant use the crap i buy from the faction box? and i can use other ppls faction crap as long as it is dyed to my side and/or not dyed?

7. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

The siege crying you speak of is about the items in general, they dont belong here and we want them gone forever.

8. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

only reason why we are intrested in factions is for the somewhat easy to get items of doom, and cheapy i think i owe u a black dye charge

9. Aye.Im done crying about it but, yes i still feel the same.Does not belong here.

10. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I think the biggest issue is that they are more powerful than the standard issue doom versions. So you cant even make the same suit out of Reg arties. They are easier to obtain, but when factions is booming, the risk of farming is much higher.

11. vanecrox

vanecrox Guest

I see EA is still doing a spectacular job of screwing with SP...

12. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

IF THEY are so overpowered WHY isnt everyone wearing them stop crying about it and just use them

Everyone has the ability to use them if your not wearing faction armor its because your not willing to take the risk that goes along with factions