1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbye mage need tips

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Mirko 75, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Mirko 75

Mirko 75 Journeyman

Oct 28, 2014
    I've make a mage: Magery 120, Eva int 120, focus 120, mysticism 120, spirit speack 120, necro 105, anatomy 100(805). In wrait form with colossus i can spam omen/flame. This is good built?
  2. Lord GOD(GOD)

Lord GOD(GOD) Lore Keeper

Dec 7, 2014
    It's not a bad build. Though depends where you use it. For example in Blackthorns dungeon you might shoot yourself in the foot using RC's as they can Purge the Sampires Vamp Form and remove their Slayer vulnerability.

If you wanted more spell damage you could trade Anatomy for Inscription and use a Mage Weapon. Though I expect you've done it that way intending to use spellbooks without the need to swap back when getting hit.

As you're not using Magery for melee defense you could drop it 10 points to make that 805 easier to obtain, 110 would still give you 100% success on all 7th circle Mage spells. You could also just go 100 Necro, I can't remember exactly but I think 105 is for 100% success at Strangle, 100 is for 100% success at Wither and everything below.