1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Newly returned to UO

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Khar Darkblood, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Hello, I have just reopened my UO account after a fair while and am looking for a guild or group to join up with to play with. If anyone is interested to inviting a new member please post here so we can meet up in-game. Thanks

2. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

Welcome back!

We would need to know your interests in-game to be able to recommend a guild for you - PvM, PvP, etc.

3. lol true enough, my interests are PvM, I have a Mage/tamer and a GM Blacksmith working on Carpentry, tinkering and tailoring also. I also have a up and coming Archer 9 though pretty sad at the moment ). I just placed a house and am working on building it. any other info wanted just let me know.

4. CTDM guild is a small guild be we take all types and like to help returning players. PM me if you are interested and we can arrange to meet.

5. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back, Khar. I won a scavenger hunt the other night and intend to help new and returning players with the gold that I received as a prize. Let me know if you're in need of coins. Good luck and enjoy being back!

6. Lol thanks Mama faith I appecited though gold really isn't that hard to come by though in a bout 3 hrs it will be alittle harder cause my White wrym is going to leave me cause I'm a noob....so if anyone can tame that new Cu ( dog type ) I'd trade ya or if I can collect the gold I'll pay....cause though my taming is at 100...I really suck at taming.

7. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Khar, I have a couple spare cu's in my tamers stable. A red and a pink. your choice. No worries about money though, I need stable room and they need a good home.

8. That would be sweet Oriana where and when could I meet you, I'm usually online anytime after 3:00pm MTN