1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] ¡ Dawn Requests !

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Cear Dallben Dragon, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 17, 2005
    Dawn is requesting that any brave souls interested in eradicating the threat of Pirates from our shores meet her Saturday August 29th in Serpents Hold’s Counselor’s Hall. She requests that all be present promptly at 6:00 PM EST.
  2. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 12, 2005
  3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008

HillBilly Guest

I thought this was a fun event.

The Shadowlord Pirates were.....umm, unexpected. Was the cache of blackrock ever found?

I prefer beer myself...the stronger spirits cause me to do evil things.
  5. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

Congrats HillBilly oin your Pirate Booty.:D didn't see that the BR cache was located.

Yup t'was kewl to get everyone together - sometimes though wish these kinda things could last a couple-o-few days to give those with different schedules a chance to run through the gambit and more folks time to get the sought after prizes once they're fingered out.