1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] 2D Client Updated

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Connor_Graham, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Ha, I beat ya to it this time...

[​IMG]

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

*laughs* Yeah just walked in the door from the doctor and was like OH NICE JEREMY!! *laughs* I think she posts while I'm not home just to make me look bad....*grins*

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Posted to <a target="_blank" href=http://www.uoherald.com/news/>uoherald.com:</a><blockquote><span class=osi></p> [​IMG]
    <font size=+1> 2D Client Updated to vers. 6.0.6.2</br></font> <font size=-1>Jeremy Dalberg </font>
    20 Mar 2008 15:19:21

The 2d client will be updated at 4:30PM EDT with version 6.0.6.2. Notes after the jump</p>

fixed several areas where players might get stuck</p>

fixed a client crash</p>

Removed the "2d/3d" client picker</p>

4. helldriven

helldriven Guest

I have a problem with this patch, i open ultima online up, it loads upto the client selecter bit then says

"Ultima Online has encountered a problem and needs to close"

how should i handle this?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok yesterday the room in dungeon doom that the zyronic claw spawns in hadn't changed design and now today after patch the room has completly new design. Since this hasn't been mentioned anywhere that I can find I want to know has the zyronic claw or any other doom theif arti been moved with this patch????

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Perhaps some changes to reduce scripting the arti?

If so they wont say anything till most of the clients are patched... "after the jump"...whatever that means.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I have a problem with this patch, i open ultima online up, it loads upto the client selecter bit then says

"Ultima Online has encountered a problem and needs to close"

how should i handle this?

[/ QUOTE ]

if you are using Vista , run as administrator

8. Millie

Millie Guest

<blockquote><hr>

If so they wont say anything till most of the clients are patched... "after the jump"...whatever that means.

[/ QUOTE ]

It means that they are not going to tell you what they changed until after it's done and to late for us to ask to change it in a way that we might like it. They can then nicely sweep it under a rug saying " it will be changed later" and forget about it for years. AND don't forget it will also save them much money on flame retardant clothing by not telling the us anything now.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't see anything about brightly-colored bandanas in there. *pouts*

It's just a little artwork...

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I cannot get into my game. After the new patch downloaded, I get an error message. I use PC with windows xp.

What can I do to fix this. I wanna play!!!!!!!!

11. helldriven

helldriven Guest

eagles, i have the same problem, and im using XP

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone know if it is fixed or being worked on? I still cannot get in.....the patch is screwed up.....FIX IT PLEASE!!!!!!!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Eagles74, Helldriven, two things:

- Can you take a screenshot of the error and email it to me? jdalberg AT ea DOT com

- if you go to your UO folder and just run client.exe, does it work?

14. Guest

Guest Guest

There's more info about the problem in this thread:

Linky-link

Wenchy

15. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Removed the "2d/3d" client picker

[/ QUOTE ]I have been waiting for this forever.