1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] A Fun Halloween Night with YGV

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by AirmidCecht, Nov 6, 2008.

1. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

A Fun Halloween Night with YGV

[​IMG]

Dressed up as a Fairy Godmother for the night I headed to a Halloween Party last Thursday, October 30th. Magdelaine and others from YGV guild hosted a fun Halloween event for Lake Superior. YGV is most known for their auctions through the week but this time it was all fun and games!

[​IMG]

We started the evening with some Q/A for prizes and then YGV handed out a chest containing a book for the scavenger hunt. Some items could be gotten right away and the last few involved a quest for the remaining items. It was a great way to keep us guessing to find a person at places like the Hedge maze who would ask you a question and provide your book if you answered correctly. Congratulations to TirNaNo'g as the first place winner!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After the Scavenger Hunt we were gated to two small player towns for some trick or treating fun. There were some great goody bags for every trick or treat house you went to. They were very generous with items like Heritage tokens and diamond earrings. It was great fun running to each house not knowing what you would get!

[​IMG]
    At one of the homes located in Tel'Ruid, there was a haunted house to adventure in. While I did not get to spend as much time as I wanted, I intend to go back and encourage everyone to visit it just north of the Silver Arrow.

[​IMG]

Many thanks to YGV and also to the guild BEC for helping them with this event. It was a great way to end the month of October with friends and a fun night.

[​IMG]

2. Vepl

Vepl Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Looks like it was a great event. Thanks for sharing the pics and narrative with us :)

Vepl

3. Lady Tia

Lady Tia Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Great pics! I have more I will try to add to this post this weekend. This has been my "hell" week as John calls it. Too much work and not enough me!