1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] A History of Test Center, Chapter 2

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

For your continued reading pleasure we bring you A History of Test Center, Chapter 2, from the archives originally posted by willinglabrat April 30, 2004.

We hope you are enjoying reading this history of TSO as much as we are.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss the article and share your own memories of one of the most memorable events in TSO history, The Great Wipe!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I recognized a bunch of names in the article. Reading it makes me wish I had stuck through with TSO all these years. [​IMG]
  3. Me too.
    I've been playing 4 out of the 5 years so I guess I've stuck it out for most of it.

I really enjoy reading these articles.

Makes me feel like I'm home again [​IMG]
  4. Yay! I am a part of history now. Funny, I don't FEEL old. I should hunt down the brat to see if he still builds carnivals and circuses in RL, tho. He was a way cool dude, and I miss living at the Poseidon Temple Ruins.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Seems like history is what we've got to hold on to, now.
    We'll be sure to have all of these republished before July 31st for everyone to have a chance to enjoy.