1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] A Must See Christmas Tree and House Decorated by Christmas Elves!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Sara Of Baja, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Earlier today, chocalot told me about a house being decorated near the Yew Gate. Then this evening Nicholas the Old told me the house had been completed.

This is a must see house located just north of the Trammel Yew gate. (Be sure to go up the gaza stairs located on the east side of the house.)

[​IMG]

Merry Christmas, Christmas Elves, and thank you for bringing such holiday spirit to Baja!

2. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Wow Baja, I am jealous at the number of talented designers that reside on your shard! First the houses in Luna that I had the privilege to see today and now this! Just wow. Logging back in to see this for myself. Well done and thank you for sharing!

3. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'm going to do the same, Nastia. I just love seeing what people are able to do with things that I'd never consider using for decorating!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I just went and saw the house......WOWOW! Definitely worth seeing. The whole place is wonderful but I especially loved the angel on the top of the tree.

4. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The tree topper angel made from a lich statue is just too cute! As is the doll laying on a bench .. and other things ... you just have to stand there and look around, then look some more!