1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] A Thanksgiving Message From EM Faine Morgan

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Sara Of Baja, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

from EM Faine Morgan

Happy Thanksgiving, Origin!!!!!

Good news! I have the EM website (mostly) back up and running. There are few things I still need to test/tweak but it's mostly there with all the history. :)

The url did have to change. It's http://emfainemorgan.com/blog (no www in front). I'll get some answers up on the Player Run Town questions I'm seeing and possibly open up a page to allow people to post questions directly on it.

EM Faine Morgan is hoping the site will be fully back to normal by the weekend.

2. Happy Thanksgiving Faine and Sara :) and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else on Origin as well!

3. Happy Thanksgiving Em Faine, Sara, Oriana, Morgaine, Gunner, Falseprophet, and all the rest of the folks who post here on the boards.

I hope your Thanksgiving is safe and full of good food and Good times!

4. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

Happy hollidays to all my friends here at Origin. May the wind fill your sails and your heart be filled with the warmth of friends and family.

And it never hurts ta have a belly full of rum.

Dave AKA The Yellow Beard.

5. Im not sure about the rum...Iv'e never had any, but a belly full of twice baked potatoes sure is nice! :thumbup:

6. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

To Origin ... each and every one of you!

[​IMG]

7. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

Just stopped in here to say,

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Michael

8. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The link to the Player Run Towns discussion page is now on EM Faine Morgan's website.