1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

News about the UP

Discussion in 'The United Pirates' started by hawkeye_pike, Jun 2, 2011.

1. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Ahoy fellow pirates!

Trinsac asked me to post some update here. I was allowed to join the meeting last night in the body of a stranger. So here's the news:

• Scarst has transferred guild leadership, since he is leaving UO for an undetermined amount of time.
    • Trinsac is now leader and Captain of the United Pirates. Trinsac will still be busy until the end of June, then he will be available. We all agreed that Trinsac is an old wasted notorious stinkin' pirate scum, and thus he is a good choice!
    • It was agreed that the United Pirates will try to go back to their roots in the near future. Which means: More hanging out at the Red Skull Bay, more role playing, more doing things what pirates do.
    • The Jolly Roger Inn is currently owned by Hook. I think it should be owned by the Captain of the crew, so I will talk to Hook to organize a transfer.
    • The United Pirates lack a dedicated crafter. I think 2 crew members said that they were working on a crafter. The goal is to let the crew officially know who they can turn to when they have crafting needs.
    • I will send Trinsac my ICQ contact list of all the (former) UP members. If some other crew member needs this list, please contact Trinsac.
    • Trinsac is more of an ale-drinker than a writer, so he is thinking about determining a scribe to make postings here on this board. I still think the Captain should at least drop a line here every now and then, because the Captain's word is always important.

I think these are good news. The United Pirates will prevail!

Safe travels,
    Hawkeye Pike

Blind Tom the Pirate likes this.
  2. Hook UP

Hook UP Guest

Ahoy der Pike.

Just let me know what day and time works best for the transfer.

And dont worry, there is no need to hurry, eventhough I am not playing at the moment I am not planing on deactivating the account any time soon.

Trinsac, its great to see ye as our new captain of the united pirates.
    Cheers matey and looking forward on meeting you at the bay for an ale or two
    *Farts*

3. Trin

Trin Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Ahoy Hook,

Thank ya for me welcome. We will all miss Pike, but we must keep UP (that looks like a double meaning, tis the way the sea's roll). Hopefully, one day Pike will be back, but in his absence I hope to get the crew working together as we used to.

I think we need to meet up and talk as the control and access at the Jolly is imperative to the interaction of the mates. Sorry for the slow reply to your generous offer but some issues kept me occupied. I am around during the week at around 8 pm by the eastern sky. I sure wish I had you pigeon.

May the seas be kind to ya and the wenchs rough.

Trin

4. Hook UP

Hook UP Guest

Ahoy Trin,

No worries about the slow reply. Just let me know what day and time works best for you and we can meet at the bay for some ale and talk about the taverne. However if possible I would prefer the weekend (I am sailing in (+1) timezone)

My pigeons number is "108 628 472" (icq)
    You can also contact me via Skype (julian7581)

I talk to ye soon matey.

Cheers

Hook

5. Hook UP

Hook UP Guest

dis post is only to finaly have 10 posts and answer on private messages...

AVAST!!

Hook

6. Blind Tom the Pirate

Stratics Veteran

7. Blind Tom the Pirate

Stratics Veteran

I stand amazed really, that as Captain Hawkeye Pike laid out, Trinsac did take the leadership of the United Pirate crew as the new Captain, and following his recommendation, the Jolly Roger Inn was indeed transfered from Hook to Iron Davey Flint, who transfered it to Trinsac when he was able to recieve it. Since that time the crew has had changes, and new hands have indeed come aboard, to incease the ranks of the pirate crew at the Jolly Roger Inn. Many a pirate crew have sailed from our Red Skull Bay docks to pillage and plunder, har, har.
    Thanks to Hawkeye Pike, Hook and the crew of past United Pirates, UP has continued and remains a vital part of the RP community on Catskills Shard. The DREAM lives on mates.
    Well met and good breezes, fair skies and safe sailing to yas all.
    Signed in rum & blood, Blind Tom Pirate, [UP]... the crew's scribe.

8. Blind Tom the Pirate

Stratics Veteran