1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[News] An Egg-hunter Is Hatched

Discussion in 'FINAL FANTASY XI General Discussion' started by YoungUn, Mar 18, 2010.

1. YoungUn

YoungUn Guest

An Egg-hunter Is Hatched (03/18/2010)

Hear ye, hear ye, kupo!
    Drop everything you're holding—unless it's a basket of eggs—for the annual Egg Hunt Eggstravaganza event will soon commence!

It's about this time of year that fun-loving adventurers are heard egg-sclaiming, "Gosh, it's been a while since I last heard an egg pun." And who are we moogles to deny them the pleasure, kupo? To answer the call, the trusty Mog House Management Union (MHMU) moogles will be taking to the streets with oodles of eggs cradled lovingly in our little arms, distributing them to egg-semplary adventurers worth their salt sprinkled atop a boiled egg.

And you, Master. When the event begg-ins in earnest, I don't want to see you sulking over shriveled potted plants in the Mog House, but outside hunting eggs, eggs, and more eggs! Kupopopo!

"But I don't know the first thing about egg-hunting," you say? Well, such egg-scuses can be thrown out the window as egg-straneous, kupo! Because for this year's event, fledgling adventurers are being egg-stensively egg-sercised by their resident moogles in the ways of the egg-hunter, and I had the privilegge—erhm...that was probably a mite forced—of being on location for one such lesson!

Lean closer to hear the details, kupo!

Event Schedule
    The Egg Hunt event is set to begg-in on Thursday, March 25th, 2010 at 1:00am (PDT), and egg-spire on Tuesday, April 6th, 2010 at 1:00am (PDT).
    From Final Fantasy XI.
  2. CaptRex

CaptRex Guest

wow.. this is fun :) great event for lenten season :thumbup1:
  3. peteraugusts

peteraugusts Guest

I hope they do something eggstra special this year, but I have a feeling it's going to be eggsactly the same thing it was last year. You'd think they'd try to eggsperiment with something new. Us hard boiled veterans needs something new to hold us over until the level cap starts to increase.