1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Archery League - Oni Wins this Week

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

<center><font size=+2 color=blue>Archery League - Oni Wins this week</font></center>

I'll have to admit that I've not recently attended an archery event ongoing for several weeks of activity as this one is. This weekly event hosted by United Sosarian Alliance Archery League is certainly worth participation or simply going out to watch. There is some very fine archery to be seen or to compete against, if you think you are good enough. *wink*

Please consult the event calendar for updates to these events, but the understanding is that they shall be held each Monday through the month of March. Here are a few screenshots of the event at the old Haven archery buttes along with this week's winner, Da' Oni.

<center> [​IMG]</center>

Nice going Oni!
    Great work Niallis!

<center> [​IMG] </center>

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Congrats on some good shooting, Da' Oni!

I've not got an archer, but I'd love to stop by and cheer on the participants sometime! =)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

**is sad** I missed it see me tale of whoa in the prior news story ! *is sad that I had to miss it this week* but happy to still BE here. *smiles*

4. D.Blackmoore

D.Blackmoore Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Current standings in the USA Archery League:

POINT Standings as of 3/3/08:

Se'an Silverfoot .............................5pts
    Brutus Tankus ...............................4pts
    Da'Oni............................................4pts
    Niallis ............................................3pts
    Queen Zen ....................................2pts
    Juno ..............................................1pt
    Cymbria Devereaux .......................1pt