1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[News]Attention Royal Guard!

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Napa Valley News, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Napa Valley News

Napa Valley News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Jan 22, 2010

An unusual missive has been doled out...

From the desk of Sangria comes the following:

The Royal Guard is summoned to investigate unnaturally colored mares and unicorns. Meet at Brit Castle at 7pst on Sunday (6/6).

Hope to see you all there!
    Salya Sin

2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 13, 2002
    Another story/event up & nothing about this one...... Would be nice to know what did go on.
  3. adester

adester Guest

I think there is something like 500 pictures of the event to go through and recap.
  4. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Yeah... SORRY! I"ve been so bloody busy during the day.. business, sick kids, etc. and by the evening I'm just too darned tired to write, I just want to be lazy and not think. But I got the images all sorted and the ones I"m using cropped... today.

I'll get the report up tonight... will probably be late tonight. Depending on how long it takes me to put it all together.

It's a coming...