1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Baja Girl Scouts Troop 1 Meeting, Wednesday, Aug. 12

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Sara Of Baja, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have received the following message from Baja Girl Scouts 1 troop leader Girl Scout Edith:

'[BS1] will have a special meeting tonight, Wednesday, August 12, 9pm Pacific (10pm Mountain, 11pm Central, Midnight Eastern) to pass out the new uniforms and to discuss the Girl Scout Cookies fund raiser for the upcoming trip to Trinsic.

[​IMG]

I have also invited a surprise guest speaker to give us advice on how to boost our cookie sales, such as the best places to sell the cookies, people to be wary of, and other helpful information so we my achieve our sales goal for our upcoming fieldtrip to Trinsic.

To ensure we have no distractions at this meeting, please contact me (Girl Scout Edith) for the location of tonight's meeting.'

[​IMG]

'Earning gold to realize their dreams.'
    [​IMG]
    'This cookie season, girls will have world of fun…while making a world of difference.'

2. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wow! That's actually pretty dang cute and nifty. I have this scenario running in my head...

I'm hunting in Felucca, and I see five girl scouts who are red, and they'd come up to me and say, "Buy our cookies or face the Girl Scout wrath!!!" *laughs*

I dig it! I'll buy some cookies! :thumbsup:

3. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The Baja Girl Scout Troop 1 was seen selling Girl Scout cookies at Luna Bank this evening

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I don't know why, but those screenshots are blinkin' amazing, scary, and hilarious at the same time. I don't know why, but they just are. *laughs*