1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[News] Baja Spring Faire Featured on Sosarian Reels

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by WarderDragon, Jun 2, 2011.

1. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Oct 9, 2008
    Baja Spring Faire Featured on Sosarian Reels

You can view the video here.

2. Ancient Sosarian

Ancient Sosarian Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008

Perhaps this explains why it was decided to disrupt a wonderful Day AND Event with Mayhem, Chaos, and Death, not to mention massive loss of items and death to special Steeds NEVER taken into combat.

Some may have enjoyed the Mayhem. Some clearly did NOT!

Regardless, such Mayhem ought NOT be visited upon the unsuspecting during an Annual Event of Celebration especially while the Event had not yet concluded.

Even if I am a lone voice crying in the wilderness ... unleashing such beings at the Spring Festival Bazaar was unwise, uncalled for, and despicable.

If it were done merely to hype a visual record ... so much more's the Shame!

An SoS
  3. jwauk99

jwauk99 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 30, 2009
    Great video! Really made me laugh in a few spots seeing things I didn't otherwise see in-gme.