1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[News] Baja Taming Hour Moved. Event Tonight at 7:00 PM PST / 10:00 EST.

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by WarderDragon, Aug 14, 2011.

1. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Oct 9, 2008

The RP Alliance / Baja Taming Hour Event is being moved to accomidate the EM Seppo's High Council Event.

Taming Hour will occur tonight at 7:00 PM PST / 10:00 PM EST at the Moonglow Zoo.

Proserpina and Kat MacBrodean [DWN] will be hosting.
  2. Ceno of MT

Ceno of MT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 3, 2008
    I wasn't able to attend BUT I gave Proserpina some money to be donated and I logged on earlier that day to tame some ki-rins before I had to leave for dinner :thumbup:

And I want to give a big shout out and thank you to Proserpina, Kat MacBrodean as well as RP Alliance for continuing Taming Hour. Even if I don't play much (dont even think you can consider that I "play" lol) but I still have TONS of Shard pride.

We're the only server that can claim to have had the silver steed for a good length of time so I would also like to thank any people who donate and to those who still go to Taming Hour and turn in those lovely beasts to earn points!