1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News]Beach Party in February

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Catskills News, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Catskills News

Catskills News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Beach Party in February

Beach Party

Feb. 13th, 6pm-10pm EST!

Pirates and landlubbers, join us on our big beach party in front of the Jolly Roger Inn. Free beverages! Games and fun! Entertainment guaranteed!

A map can be found here:
    http://www.aschulze.net/ultima/pirates/map_up.htm

Hawkeye Pike
    The United Pirates​

More...

2. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Well I showed up about 45 minutes late and had to sit in the hot tub all by my onesies. :sad3:

3. CatLord

CatLord Guest

I showed up two hours later but it was great to see the new Docks!

4. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You must have just missed us.

We took the party on the road, killing the Slasher of Veils a few time, coming out with some rather nice artifacts (one of our members got the new "mangler" sword. VERY nice indeed!).

After waiting for a while (I would guess 44 minutes) and having nobody outside of the pirates show up, we decided that we'd have a little fun with new content.

5. Schuyler Bain

Stratics Veteran

Agreed! I know Cap'n Pike has been petitioning the powers that be for such an addition for many years now. I am pleased to have lived long enough to see it. I think the party went on a hunt and that is why we missed them.

Thank ye to the powers that be!

6. Schuyler Bain

Stratics Veteran

Alas my crew was DEMANDING to be fed Saturday evening and I felt obligated since I am the ships cook around these parts. :) I tried reminding them that they had been fed the day before, but they were threating mutiny.

7. Corvak

Corvak Guest

I couldnt make it due to reality rearing it's ugly head...I was ingame but mostly afk that night =/