1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Britannian Games Schedule - Week of 3/30

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Crysta, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

2. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Since Crysta put the effort into making the post while I was lazing around this week, she should get the recognition for her efforts so this post is official.

Also note the rules for the...

...PvP Duel Tournament:

Participants will use provided weapons, armor, and bandages. No other items are allowed. Winners of each match up will progress to the next round. After the first tournament ends, a King of the Ring tournament will begin last man standing wins. This event will take place in Felucca location is yet to be determined. Prizes to be Determined.

3. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Edited the initial post to add the schedule for tomorrow! Stupid me missed it before! :(

4. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hope everyone is ready, willing, and able! Come on out and do your shard proud!

5. Smokin

Smokin Guest

No offense, but it would have been nice to have a little bit more time on the announcement. I would think 5 days would be good, most of us work and would like to attend but sometimes we have to plan stuff in real life around these things.

6. Mythic

Mythic Guest

Believe me, if I could have had Friday night off I would have been all over it, But I had to cover for someone at work :(

Howd the Tourney and LMS go?