1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] BRPA Sunday Night Taming Recap For April 25, Schedule For May 2

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Sara Of Baja, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    sponsored by
    The Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance

Recap For April 25, 2010
    by BRPA hostess Kat MacBroeden​

Starting points: 11,213,220 (Tier 11)
    Ending points: 11,363,460
    Points earned: 150,240

Grey Eagle tried to fill in for the regular hostess, Proserpina, who had to be absent, but somehow his cheers and cheerleading outfit just weren't quite right!​

Kat MacBroeden's random prize point level this evening was 11,319,789, which was won by Tamar who got to pick a 200,000-point prize from the Zoo Rewards, and chose a snake statue. Congratulations Tamar!​

Shayla Keylley [SOB]
    REAP [DWN]
    HRH Elizabeth [D_S]
    Kat MacBroeden [DWN]
    Merciless Fierce [M!S]
    Sally [[email protected]]
    bryndel [RAGE]
    Cairn Brega [TAO]
    Lil Debi [M!S]​

Gold Donations:

Thank you to Kat MacBroeden and Shayla Keylley for providing screenshots of this taming hour!

Next Taming Hour, Sunday, May 2, 2010, 8pm Pacific (9pm Mountain, 10pm Central, 11pm Eastern).

If you would like to help support the Zoo but can not make it to the BRPA Zoo Taming Hour, please contact WildStar [DWN] or Sara [TAO]. We will make arrangements to record your donations and add you to the list of participants, making you eligible for one of the Kat MacBroeden's mysterious prizes.
    The Zoo crew has placed a Zoo Fund vendor at Sara's vendor house NW of the north Luna gate. All proceeds from the vendor are donated to the Zoo Maintenance fund. If you have items you would like to donate for sale on the vendor, please contact WildStar [DWN], Sara [TAO], or any BRPA member. There have been a lot of nice items donated for the Zoo vendor ... be sure to stop by and take a look!

2. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

May 12, 2008

3. Proserpina

Proserpina Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 11, 2009

Real life has called me away and kept me busy this past week or so, so I missed this until Kat MacBroeden mentioned it last night at taming hour.

Thank you so much Grey Eagle for being the hostess(?) erm..host(?).

And, I'd like to know why I don't look that pretty when I use polymorph.......