1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Bryelle Vaughn, Pacific's New Reporter!

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Bryelle Vaughn, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Bryelle Vaughn

Bryelle Vaughn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*She stays poised at the desk, quill in hand. The smell of smoke permeates the air and a black cloud can be seen rolling out of her dark brown curls*

Greetings!

I'm Bryelle and I am the new Pacific Shard Reporter, with a specialty in RP. If it consists of painting a vivid mental image, telling a story or informing the community; Then I am all for it.

I have been a writer since first grade and a ham since long before that. Combine that with my love of UO and RP and that lands me here, amidst your forums.

Don't let the RP aspect fool you, I can and do PvP. RP just happens to be my first love. That being said I have been part of UO for just over a year and have many great friends who are 13 year veterans of this game.

I love Stratics, having been an avid reader of it before I took this position. I am committed to providing you the best reports I possibly can. I hope to keep your interest sparked. And I promise to be objective and generally bubbly!

Thank you for this opportunity and I look forward to RP'ing, PvP'ing and talking with each of you!

Bryelle Vaughn

2. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

3. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

4. Bryelle Vaughn

Bryelle Vaughn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*Grins big and goes back to doing evil things*