1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] By his own words...

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Martyna Zmuir, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

http://uo.stratics.com/news/GreatLakes.shtml#newsitem1251950257,5617,

While I believe strongly in the Virtue of Justice, I Honestly believe that we have passed the point of any sort of civil resolution to Casca's reign. If you see this vile man, if you have the opportunity - aim your weapon well.

DEATH TO CASCA!
    DEATH TO THE SHADOWLORDS!
    LONG LIVE BRITANNIA!

2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

My apologies go to Thomas Savos, I feel it would be only just if he be released and re-instated immediatly with Sosarias deepfelt apologies!

3. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

What's this about a secret complex under Deceit? Was there an event last night?

4. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Events have been EVERY Tuesday night at 8pm CST since March...

As for Savos, he deserves a retrial with further investigation. Simply reinstating him would be unwise as there is currently no evidence supporting his innocence.

5. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

Ahh, I see. I had heard that but read this a day late, so thinking "last night" was Wednesday evening I didn't make the connection. Sounds like the EM crew has been busy.

6. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, GL's EMs are quite busy....They are one of the reasons I came here. (No remarks please.) And I'm guessing they'll be busy this weekend given what went up on UO.com not too long ago.

-Galen's player

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Can't wait.... you can bet I'll be there!