1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Chesapeake Olympics Closing Ceremony and Medals Tonight!!

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Terence Duff, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Terence Duff

Terence Duff Guest

See the news article, here.

2. I want to thank Mr. Duff for all the excellent work he did for these 2008 Olympics. Just writing up all the event rules, making those snazzy event images and maps, deco'ing the awards area and setting aside countless hours over the past few weeks for the events themselves was tremendous. I was honored to accept the gold medal for the boat racing, but also noticed the award items were all crafted with a specially made character just for the awards as well! Thank you Terence for not only running a great Olympics(again!) but also contributing once again so greatly to the Chesapeake community! The awards ceremony last night was the biggest gathering of players I've seen outside of an IDOC in a long time!

3. Sean

Sean Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

QFT!!!

Excellent job and much appreciated!!

4. solina2

solina2 Guest

We had a great time. We greatly appreciate Mr. Duff hard work to make the Olympics a very fun event. We look forward to other events. Cheers!

We give Mr. Duff a :ten: