1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News]Christmas 2010 Complete Next Archive is...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Lord Gareth, May 23, 2011.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Christmas 2010 Complete Next Archive is...
    Monday, May 23, 2011

You can find the Christmas List here SEASON 8 - CHRISTMAS EVENT ITEM LIST - 2010. Just a few items here and there to grab for the Christmas list but I am calling it complete so we can move onto the next list. (If you play Yamato and have Christmas items please contact me) After many icqs I have decided the next Archive will be....

SEASON 8 - EM EVENT ITEM LIST - 2010 I know I was going to do all the Holidays first but many of you wanted something more recent, which I am happy to do.

If you have item screenshots please save them as a PNG and try to make it as clear as possible. You can post them here {Link} If you cannot do pictures or they aren't very clear post them anyways and I will be able to recreate the item or send me the location of the item on display.

2. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

I want to thank you for doing this for the community!! keep up the great work and if i have any of the items ill send pics!

3. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

You're welcome and thank you guys for giving me something to do which is helpful to the community. The lists may need spacing justification and a few item pictures here and there but will hammer all those details out soon because I use Netscape Composer to Auto write normal text to HTML and its ignoring buffer lines or something.

4. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I noticed that for the Shed Scales Of Nuenbem The Ice Dragon you have a (?) for the amount... There are three full suits :)

I've also got a few items from Season 8... I'll try to get some pics for you soon...

5. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Do you have everything from LS thanks to the EM hall? Other than the Ogre's Club I mean.. that one was accidental and.. I *think*ended up on either Catskills or Cheasapeake.